Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chloe is moving a lot now! More than usual lately... sometimes it hurts though! Shes been positioning her feet in strange positions so I can't lay on my side. I love feeling her though :). She still loves baths and music too.

I think Chloe has been hungry too... yesterday we ate some cereal for breakfast, a whole Arbys combo (which I can never finish), dinner at her grandparents (steak, 2 helpings of salad, 2 helpings of rice, and broccolli), and then later Aaron treated us to pizza. We had two slices of pizza and some candy too :).

But we were both pretty tired and fell asleep while watching a movie around 11:30... It was nice going to bed at a decent time, although I woke up twice during the night.

Thats pretty much the only thing we have going on right now until Tuesday.

Love you Chloe baby!

No comments: