Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry I haven't written much lately. I've been super busy. Steve and I are no longer speaking after he put me through a lot the past few weeks. I'm still living in the same house as him too. But the reason I have been so busy? I've gotten my own apartment, that I move into this coming friday.. 6 days! It's a great place and it will be just me and Brittany until Chloe comes :). It has a good sized living room with carpet, this will definitly come in handy for tummy time. Theres also a yard we are able to use anytime, also good to take Chloe outside! It's also on the first floor, which means no stairs!!! YAY! This will be good for me, and Chloe especially.

I've decided I'm going to breastfeed for sure, or at least try for awhile and see how it goes. I went to wal-mart lastnight to look at storage bottles and I'm going to have to go get some, seeing as they were on sale for $5. I also went to look at sleepers for 0-3 months and they literally had none, I was disapointed. I have tons of onesies and few sleepers. I'm going to have to go shopping once more before she comes to pick up a few last things. I still have to pack my bag for the hospital. Speaking of hospital, I tour the maternity ward on Feb 2. Then I have an appointment with my OB on the 3rd.

She's coming so soon :) I love her so much.

No comments: