Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a....


GIRL!
Chloe Ameilia Brittany Martin-Angelski

We found out yesterday morning and it was so exciting. I've gotten a few pictures too that I'll post up too. She is about 5.6 lbs already! From there she will most likely gain a half pound a week until the due date :). I think thats great because I'm so small, I was afraid she would be too. Its good to hear that she is doing so well. She also has some hair and the tech said its really fine and about 8mm long so far :). I'll find out the rest of the results at my appointment on tuesday with Dr. Asher. I hope she is doing good and is healthy :). Since the ultrasound she has been moving non-stop and I have been trying to catch it on camera.. but its like she knows lol. I haven't really caugh her yet but I will soon! I've been meaning to post this but I've been so busy and exhausted.

So this week I am 34 weeks. You already know shes 5.6 lbs :) and somewhere around 17-18 inches long. At 35 weeks her hearing is fully developed, which means I have some more talking to do to her :) haha. Her central nervous system is still maturing and her lungs are almost fully developed.

Love you baby girl, my Chloe :).


Hehe, thumb in her mouth :)