Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh I Acheeeee!

I'm writing this right before I run out the door to prenatal class..

It's winter here and I hate it! I hate ice and snow and everything slippery. I'm constantly slipping, I think I need boots with grips. But thats besides the point, I did slip once and fall the other day, I landed on my tail bone (which really hurt and now my back is in pain!) and luckily my friend (who is becoming a paramedic/doctor) was there to help me and make sure I was okay. Baby has been moving normally and a lot still so I'm sure its fine, however I am a little worried still so I'll tell my doctor on friday when I'm there. I'm sure everything is fine with baby and luckily I'm the one paying for it.. not baby. I also woke up to my whole body just aching! I mean my muscles in my legs, arms, and stumic (ab region?) were, and still are, in horrible pain. Ouchhh. I don't know what I did when I was sleeping but I feel like I ran to China and back. Ugh.

Other than that, thats all I have today... just thought I'd let everyone know whats going on.

Love you Baby, Hope your perfect as ever!

P.S. I should have new belly pictures up soon... I want to take some tonight. Also I have a new video posted on youtube. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out. www.youtube.com/kaityykid

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself any worse then you did. I swear I have become more of a clutz then before. I guess that comes along with being pregnant. LOL Glad you are ok though!