Wednesday, December 3, 2008

28 weeks, Into the 7th month already!

Today is 28 weeks exactly, wow. Into my final trimester, wow.

This week baby is 2 and a half pounds and about 16 inches long (told you brittany and sam!!!). This week baby is blinking. Baby can already cough, suck, hiccup, take practice breaths, and now blink! YAY. Oh and this is interesting, the baby may already be dreaming due to all the REM (rapid eye movement) sleep the baby is getting :). The lungs are almost fully mature by now, which makes it easier for the both of us to breath (thank god). But our sweet little baby still has a lot of growing to do.

Baby has been moving plenty today and seems to enjoy sitting higher now, which kinda irritates me since I can't sit properly haha. I've been getting a few pains in my stumic, but again its probably just my uteris stretching or baby pushing hard. Still, I'll be sure to bring it up to both my doctor and the OB when I see him. I go January 6th and I'm both excited and nervous. Excited because that means were close to seeing baby, but nervous because I don't know what to expect. I hope I like our OB haha.

Anyways, thats my update for today.
Love you Baby.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Yay, Time is flying. Soon you wont be a preggo anymore. :( I always missed the feeling of having a baby in my tummy but yet there is nothing like having a baby in your arms. :) I wanna see more belly pics. HeHeHe

Kaityy said...

haha yeah i think ill miss it, but it will be nice to have baby and sleep on my stumic :) haha. ill put some pictures up soon though!