Tuesday, December 9, 2008

80 Days To Go!!

Only 80 more days until my due date and boy I am super excited!!!!! Lastnight in the bath baby moved like crazy, making the water ripple and my belly jump. Lastnight I talked to baby for one of the first times since it has moved. I feel this amazing connection and so much love for you :). You have the most loving parents in the whole world so I can't wait to give you everything you need and be by your side every step in your life. Each day I prepare for you a little more and I become more anxious, nervous, and more excited than ever. 80 days can come sooner, really.. if you could be in my arms right now I would be so happy :) but I'll let you finish developing and growing first!

I was supposed to go for my bloodwork this morning but I slept in because it was probably one of the best sleeps I have had in months. Although Im going to work on going to sleep early so I don't sleep until 3pm haha. Lastnight I tried sleeping at 3am and ended up laying there for over an hour with my eyes wide open. I want to be able to at least be in bed by 2, is that so difficult? Agh. I'll go for my bloodwork tomorrow morning.

No comments: