Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week 23!

Week 23, which means almost done my second trimester, which means I'm now completly done my 5th month! See you soon baby :).

I start prenatal classes this month, both Steve and I will be going. I'm excited to learn more about nutrition and breast feeding because I really don't know much about either one.

So what happens in week 23? The baby has wrinkly skin which is because it has more skin than fat, meaning in the next couple of months the baby will begin to develop fat. The baby is about 8 inches long and just over a pound now. By the end of this month the baby will be double the weight it is now. Right now the organs and bones can still be seen through the skin, but the baby is developing blood veins and arteries underneath.

I love learning about baby :). I can feel all the movements it makes and I can now see my belly move too. When I sleep on my side, I notice that the baby seems to drift over to the side I'm laying on... So when I wake up or roll over I have a lumpy belly... silly baby. Sleeping is still a pain and when I went to buy a pregnant pillow they were all out, hmpf :(. It's like there was a million pregnant women in wal-mart and I bet they all had one! Not me...! In other news, someone still keeps stealing food from the pregnant girl! ARE YOU CRAZY!? I mean the snickers bar is one thing, but c'mon... porogee's and oatmeal, I mean seriously. I left a funny note on my bedroom door (which is right in the kitchen basically) to the theif(s). I hope they see it tomorrow, I know who the one is.... I just thought it would be funny. Pregnant women can be scary... and you should't make them upset or eat their food...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww..awesome that you can see your belly move now. That sounds cool ^^