Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22 weeks! Hi baby!

22 weeks today. Its all going by so fast! The baby weighs about one pound and is 11 inches long. The baby is really thin and lanky because it hasn't developed any fat yet, making it look wrinkly. The lips and eyes are fully formed, except the iris still lacks pigment in the eye. Cool!

I've also been looking for maternity clothes, its hard work. There is nothing cute besides the summer clothes on sale and lets face it... its freezing outside, summer clothes are a no-go. I did buy a shirt from walmart because it was on sale and I need some. I also need pants, unbuttoning every chance I get. I also bought two other shirts that wern't maternity but they could work!

Hmmm what else? Oh lots of movement still and my belly button is starting to get all hard and such for when it pushes out. Oh and I'm getting one of those jellybean pillows, hopefully that will be a little more comfortable.

Thats about it for today! Love you baby :) 128 days.

No comments: