Friday, October 31, 2008

I got the red wings onesie I bought online today... soo adorable. It says "Born a Red Wings fan like daddy". I showed Steve and although hes not oh-so-excited about clothes and baby things like I am, his smile said it all. I'm going to have one confused child, between the red wings onesies and the leafs outfits.. ah. Oh well it should be interesting lol.

I love you baby, more then anyone could know. Every heartbeat I love you more and more. Feeling you move around and kick has to be the greatest feeling ever. I always smile when I feel you moving because I know that I will get to see you so soon. The funny thing is that even though this isn't exactly how I had 'planned' my life.. I wouldn't trade anything in the whole world for you and this experience. You mean so much to me and I haven't even met you. Your pretty much the only thing on my mind and I just can't wait!!!! I think I have said that already but YAY. I'm not really scared anymore because I know you will be wonderful..

Whoa.. big kick that made the laptop jump!

Love you baby.

No comments: