Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sleep update and other stuff!

I think Chloe is getting a lot better. She understands when she is tired and curls up to me. I like that feeling because I haven't felt that in months! I'm still having trouble with the whole crib transition but I think she will warm up to it soon enough. It's funny because she sleeps in a crib/playpen at her grandparents house's fine... but at home, she won't do it!

Like I said, Chloe has been eating a lot better. I only feed her bottles before nap time/bed time. Otherwise she has food and juice. Today she ate almost a half jar (the bigger jars) of blueberries and a ton of cheerios. I have never seen someone love cheerios as much as her. She perfers them over Mum-mum's and Aeroroot crackers. Whatever she likes, she gets.

Also, we are moving in a few weeks and she is getting a whole new room. I have lots of ideas! Her Great Grandpa is building her a bench/toy chest for her birthday. It will look something like the one below, which on Amazon is over $200... so free works for me ;)

I'm also putting a canopy over her crib :)
And then I ordered a chandelier for her roon... I'm trying to make it Princess like without being too over the top. I was thinking Disney Princess themed.. but really, this is my opionion, the new thing they are doing with the Disney Princess furniture/room decor looks very cheap to me. If you have it, I appologize! Haha it's just my opinion! So with that being said, I'm going to try to decorate it the best I can :). I'm painting the room a light pink and putting white flowy curtains up.

Anyways, thats all I have for now!
I love my girl she is growing so fast!

No comments: