Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My oh my!

Chloe will be a year old soon! Where has the time gone?

Today I took Chloe sledding for the first time. She loved it... she screamed at me and laughed the whole time. Then she started hanging over the edge to touch the snow. She`s just so freaking cute!

The sleep training is getting better but I am still having issues. I want Chloe to sleep in her own bed. So lastnight instead of bringing her back to my bed... I made a bottle, went directly to the rocking chair, fed her, and tried to put her in her crib. After that we spent about 45 minutes awake. I did notice that she would lay with her eyes closed, falling asleep when I rubbed her back... but, soon as I walked away she started to cry again.

We have been following a bed time routine and so far so good. We do playtime, eat dinner, bath time, and usually story time or watch some Moose A Moose.

Today we went sledding then came inside and I made her dinner. I heated up some beef noodle and she ate the whole bowl! Which is awesome for her because she rarely eats much. Then she tried yogurt for the first time and LOVED it. She also ate half of a farleys biscuit and some pear juice. I hope her eating habits get better. Then I have her a bath and I could tell she was already tired because she wasn`t playing as much as. As soon as I layed her down with a bottle she fell asleep. She has been sleeping since 7pm and I hope she sleeps good tonight. I realize that for her age waking up twice a night is not bad. She always wakes up once and as soon as I give her a soother shes okay. The next time is around 3am and she needs a bottle. This is fine I just wish I could find someway to make her comfortable in her crib.

If anyone has ideas of their own I would appreciate if you shared them with me :)


That is all for now. I just posted a youtube video aswell.
I will be updating more on here and youtube :)

No comments: