Monday, February 2, 2009

Today I had the hospital tour, it went pretty well. I think I spent more time answering the same questions I have to keep answering. I'm pretty sure the nurse was asking me the same questions I was asked five minutes prior to meeting her, and she had the sheet with everything on it right in front of her... I know its their job, but really how many times do I have to say I don't have a disease and never have? haha. Other than that the maternity ward was pretty nice, however I was hoping to run into a baby and I never seen any :(. The jaccuzzi is what I was most excited to see, and I was disapointed. I can't wait to sit back in that! I also learned that only my parents, the father and his parents are aloud in the waiting room. No friends, sorry everyone :(.

I also had a really bad pain in my side today. It lasted for about 3-4 hours and progressivly got worse. I took a bath to see if it would feel better, but no luck. My mom said it was probably just the way she was sitting, so I layed down with a hot water bottle and felt better.. still have a slight pain now but nothing to worry about. Chloe was still moving lots so all is well with her :).

I have a appointment with the OB tomorrow. I'm getting the swab and all that good stuff! Now its a meeting once a week until shes born. I need to remember to ask about epiderals and all medications I could possibly take. I don't want Chloe to be too drowsy so I don't want to take too much or something that could make her overly drowsy! Must remember! AH!

Love you Chloe baby <3 xo

No comments: