Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friday.

Friday is the due date.

I'm really excited, anxious, and to be honest.. a little nervous. I'm not nervous about labor or pain, but about bringing her home. I know I can take care of her, but I also know I'll be calling my mom about a few things too lol. I guess I'm just nervous because shes my first child and although I have babysat and been around babys, nothing prepares you for being a parent. I have everything I need and I know I'm going to be a great mom. I can't wait to meet her. Everyone is so excited, but I don't think anyone is as excited as me. I don't really show it much sometimes but I really can't wait. My friend Amber just had her baby on friday. Hes gorgeous and looking at pictures made me want to cry because of how soon I get to meet her! Everyone wants her out right now, but I don't mind spending a few more days just me and her. I enjoy feeling her kick and roll, although the pains are starting to get at me lately. She will come when shes ready and I'm as ready as I can be, waiting. I hope shes healthy and happy.

I love my baby girl so much.
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure you will be a great mom, there is no doubt, you'll have a lucky little girl. I think its safe to so that youve changed into a mother, you can see it, from watching your first videos to your last..you make that change, and its hard to desribe it, but maybe you know what I mean.
congradulations

Kaityy said...

awe haha thank you, i think i know what you mean :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, I thought y ou might.
You are very welcome