Tuesday, February 17, 2009

39 weeks :)

Well Chloe should be done growing now! Doc said that she grew a little from last week and her heart beat and everything is all good! My appointment went well, he didn't check how dialated I am or anything. I don't have an appointment next week because my doctor will be out of town for the week :(. Hes hoping I'll have her next week so I don't have to be induced or anything... and although I want her to come so bad, I can wait for him to get back haha. We made an appointment for March 3rd when hes back and he said we'll talk about setting up a date to be induced and all that! I've been having pelvic pains and I've been pretty exhausted

Everythings ready to go. Just waiting!

Love you Chloe baby.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Oh my goodness.. I am so excited for you.. Not to much longer. I can't wait to see how beautiful she will be. I can't believe you are already 39 Weeks. It has gone by so fast. 5 weeks left for me.

Kaityy said...

Yeah :D hopefully I can put some pictures up of her right away! I can't believe theres only like 9 days left now. I still feel like I have longer haha. I can't wait to see pictures of your family too! 5 weeks will go by like nothing :)