Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Shower

The baby shower was so awesome. I was glad to see everyone, I wish it could have been longer! Unfortunatly its flu season so not everyone could make it :(. I did however get a video and lots of pictures I just have to gather them from everyone and post them up. We received a lot of gifts which took me awhile to organize and put away. Charlene made me a diaper cake - make from receiving blankets, socks, and a crib sheet. I loved it and I tried taking a picture of it before taking it apart... but it didnt work out!

Heres a list of some of the things we receieved:
Diapers, on-the-go changing set, tummy-time pad, shoes, blankets cloths (with a cute little octopus toy that i love), lots of soothers, sissors and nail clippers, lots of recieving blankets, more clothes, toys (rattles, teething toys), musical tigger that sings lylabyes, baby powder, wipes, hooded pooh towels, bibs, bottles (I love the classic pooh ones), boucning buddie, a rubber ducky, babys first year and photo book, stuffed animals, diaper bag, spoons, 3 peice pooh dish set, 12 peice pooh bath and clothing set, socks, a painting from brittany, slippers, and swaddlers... I may have missed a few things ha ha.

I loved one thing in particular... which was a gift from Steve to the baby. Although he didnt go to the shower, he bought the baby a bear blanket. I thought it was adorable that he went out and got something :). I also got a few things for myself like: A day at the spa, bubble bath, socks and little accessories, and a gift card (I wanted to buy more stuff for the baby but she told me to spend it on myself!).

Im really thankful for all the gifts we recieved, now it feels like everything is finally coming together. I think Ill feel better once the crib is setup and everythings in place... until then it sits in the closet.

Thats about it for today... I have to go get ready for our prenatal class.

No comments: