Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week 18, welcome to the fifth month everyone! Especially you little baby :). We have been talking a lot about the baby shower, or the two I guess I will be having. My sister is hosting the one here in town which is good cause she seems pretty excited. Tonight I made the guest list. I know some people won't be able to make it, but it's the thought that counts at least!

So what happeneds at 18 weeks? Our little baby is now 5 and a 1/2 inches long and 5 ounces! The baby is learning how to yawn and hiccup, which I guess mommy witll be able to feel those little hiccups soon enough :). Baby also has its own figerprints on its fingertips and toes. How exciting!!


I keep looking at the ultrasound pictures. I know that day was life changing. All I can remember was seeing my little baby and its heart beating away. Nothing can replace that moment, I can't forget that feeling and the smile so big on my face.

I also love feeling the baby, even though sometimes its not the most pleasent feeling in the world. I have been getting these upper stumic cramps lately and my Mom says its probably the babys feet. Funny little baby, moves all day long.. but not at the ultrasound so we can find out what colours to buy it. I also told my work about the pregnancy. My manager was pretty surprised but she took it well and asked if I wanted less shifts and she told the other supervisors so I don't have to lift heavy things at work anymore (Yesss!). I also wasn't feeling good and the heat was getting to me, so I left work a couple hours early. I just layed around the rest of the day. But I have been feeling super exhausted lately... even from doing the tiniest of things. I guess thats what pregnancy does for you.

I'm a little sad however that my bump isn't growing that much yet. I have felt the baby, heard the baby, and seen the baby... but for some reason, it dosn't exactly feel like I'm pregnant all that much because I can't see for myself. I mean the symptoms and seeing my little angel was proof enough.. its just I can't wait to get a bigger bump and feel baby kick.

I also need help posting my youtube video... again, sorry its been long! I can't format it and I dont have the patients to do so.

Baby said its sleep time, so goodnight!

1 comment:

Ruby Jean's Mumma said...

Ahh the bonuses of being preggo and working aye. I think you'll be a great mum reading your blog with all the books especially Dr Suess Ru loves his stuff :-)