Monday, August 18, 2008

I realize I haven't written in a week and I appologize! I've just been super busy with work and everything.

Todays exciting though. 12 weeks and the babys 2 1/2 inches. Thats a lot! It weighs about half a pound now. Most of the body is created it just has more developing to do and the digestive system is beginning to practice contracting which will help my baby eat :).

This is all just oo exciting. I love my little baby and I couldn't be happier. I was talking to a friend who pointed out that the love of my life will be here in a few short months. I just can't wait too see baby and for my life to change at that very moment I say Hello.

Picking out names has been difficult. We have two girl names Chloe and Alexis that we both like and no boy names we can decide on. Its complicated! But I know in the end we will choose a name we both love and we still have some time to decide.

I've been feeling good lately, a little feeling of dizziness when I'm out in the sun too long. But all is well :).

No comments: