Friday, August 22, 2008

I bought baby a book today! The first of many. Its called "Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! A Book to Be Read in Utero" by Dr. Seuss. I thought it was a cute book because it introduces Dr. Suess, one of my favorites, and his many books. After looking at all the books I can't wait to get them all! Robert Munsch, Dr. Seuss, Baby Einstein! So many!

I also bought a little something for myself. A pregnancy journal with so much in it. It has fill in question/answers, quotes, advice, tips, a countdown day-by-day, and most of all a day-by-day of whats going to happen (you know how much I love that!).

Today I also noticed that I'm almost 13 weeks, the end of my first trimester. I'm excited. The reason? Miscarriages [most] take place in the first 3 months. I'm glad I won't have to worry about that. Cause I love my little baby :).

I'm also WAY excited about getting everything put together and set up. Can't I just do it now?!?! But I'm going to start organizing and getting things to organize all this stuff because I already have a lot! I just need more space!

Anyways, thats all for today.

P.S. I got some strech pants today too :D. Hello comfort, goodbye jeans!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Hi my name is Bobbie, I ran across your blog and thought how awesome it was I found someone close to the same due date as me. I am 10 weeks today. Congrats and I hope you don't mind I put a link to your blog on my blog for the blogs I read. That's alot of blog huh?? ;) Take care.