Tuesday, August 26, 2008

13 weeks, the last week!

This week the baby has finger prints aswell as the organs and veins are clearly visable through the skin. Babys body is also catching up with its head and the babys just over 3 inches long. I don't have my book with my today to give everyone all the details but thats still pretty exciting.

Today I took my little brother,who is just turning three soon, to the new splash pad and pool which has many different sprinklers and things for children. We also went to the park and played for an hour. I really enjoyed this and it made me realize how great of a mother I am going to be.

We also took some pictures.. one of which, you can really see that baby bump. I guess I never realized it too much until I seen the picture!


And heres me and the little man in the pool!



Love you baby!

1 comment:

Brit said...

What a cute little belly! Congrats!