Monday, July 21, 2008

Today I was going to post some pictures of the babys stuff.. but it seems like my camera is dead and the charger is lost. Pictures will have to wait.

Yesterday Steve and I (& Britt too ) were in Wal-mart looking at baby things together. It was the first time we did that together and it felt good. We're both pretty excited about it too.

This week is the 8th week. Which means this week baby has lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and its back is taking shape. It's heart is also beating 150 times per minute and its make spontanious movements. It's too small so I can't feel the baby move yet.

You know what I'm excited for? The first time Steve and I feel the baby kick. I really like that we're both excited together. I can't wait to see the baby. A little more than 7 months, but so excited.

No comments: