Thursday, March 19, 2009

Breast Feeding

Breast feeding is way more difficult then I thought it would be. I wanted to do it for at least 3 months or until summer came. Unfortunately that won't be happening and I'm really upset by it because its our thing. Its the only thing I get to do with her, that no one else can do. I have to stop because Chloe likes to eat more milk then I have, which caused me to supplement. The mixture of both breast milk and formula was too much for her. She was having problems going poop and the past two days shes had an upset belly.

I'm just really bummed out that I could only make it two and a half weeks. Plus, formula is quite expensive.


[Chloe has been awesome though, shes already getting so big and shes starting to smile!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwh. She is so adorable. Really is. :)