Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's the day!

Wow, its been 9 months already. TODAY is the due date!! I'm in disbelief to be honest. Mostly because 9 months ago, I wasn't aware of this.. wasn't prepared. I never imagined how much I could love this little girl. I never thought I would be a mother this soon and I really never expected this in my wildest dreams. I guess thats whats great about life. Chloe is the greatest gift, my reason for being here. I can't wait to see her, I hope she comes soon!

I'm really getting anxious and antsy. If I don't have her by Tuesday I have an apointment with my OB. I'm not sure whats going to happen at that point so I'll guess I'll wait to see if it comes down to that. I've been feeling pretty good. For the most part I have a decent amount of energy... that is, until I actually do something. Yesterday I vaccumed two rooms and did the dishes, I was pooped the rest of the day. Today I just took it easy and didn't really do anything :). I have spurts of energy and then spurts of tired, exhaustedness. I have been feeling pains as shes moving down further and shes still moving LOTS.

I'm so excited. COME NOW CHLOE!!!!!!! :D
I love you so much baby girl, can't wait to have you with me.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Just waiting to here that you have had baby Chloe. Post when you have some news. I have been following your blog since I found your videos on YouTube. My husband and I are thinking about trying to conceive and I was looking for info. and your story caught my attention. Hope all is well and can't wait to here news of baby Chloe!