Saturday, January 3, 2009

Most of the organizing is done now. I have to organize more clothes tomorrow by size and sex. I have put away all the neutral clothing so far. I also hung some pictures on the wall, including the ultrasound. So far its looking pretty good.. I will have too post some pictures soon.

We have everything... but I think we're going to have to go splurg on some socks for Baby. We have plenty of diapers and wipes too. I love going through everything, it just makes me more excited everytime. My Poppa is also making the baby a cherry wood bassinett that rocks. I seen a picture of what its going to look like - amazing, I can't wait. I also can't believe how small some of the clothes are too :). I'm just soo excited!!!

Appointment on Tuesday. Hopefully all goes well with the OB and we get another ultrasound. I want to see Baby so bad! See how big and active Baby is.

No comments: