Wednesday, December 17, 2008

30 weeks, only 10 more to go!

30 weeks, 72 days until my due date. I'm so excited!!! I just want to see the baby now. How bad is that, I'm only 30 weeks and already impatient... this is going to be a long ten weeks. I guess the only thing left to do is organize and put away the babys things and pack my bag for the hospital... I'll do that in January. That way I have something to keep me occupied.

Anywhosss, 30 weeks. The baby is still 17 inches long and possibly just over 3 pounds now. Baby won't grow much more length wise but its weight will start to pick up within these next few weeks. Tracking the babys weight is now getting difficult as babys grow in different sizes. Whats your guess at how much our baby will weigh? I don't have one yet. The babys brain is developing more for life outside the womb. The brain can now take on tasks like temperture regulation :). This means that the baby will start shedding its lanugo.

OH BABY! I'M SO EXCITED.
I only had about 4-5 hours of sleep lastnight. I woke up and just could'nt fall back asleep. Now I have a bit of a headache and might lay for a nap sometime soon.

I love you baby,
I cannot wait for the day I get to see you.

No comments: