Monday, November 10, 2008

Bath Time!

Baby loves bathtime... I stop the water, let it sit still, until.. baby kicks and the water ripples like rain hitting a puddle. I love it. I have stuck to baths for the past month, maybe two now. I find it a lot more relaxing and I don't have to stand around sooo thats a plus ha ha!

I did however take more belly pictures yesterday. 24 weeks and 6 days! Here they are... [yes I am in my underwear and bra but I wanted to show just how much the belly has grown in the past few weeks!!]


Yayy, belly!! It's so weird though, sometimes I can notice it and other times I can't even notice that my belly has grown at all. Depends on how baby is sitting and what I'm wearing too I guess. But I'm absolutly in love. I can't wait.
Oh me and Steve went to our first prenatal class this week. The theme this week was delivery and oh pooh.. my memory totally blanked as I was typing this. Well anyways!! It was great and even Steve got into it more then I thought he would, even asked some questions! We did breathing excercises and learned about the different stages and contractions. I'm not nervous about the pain or anything really, if anything I'm more excited then ever.. the pain of contractions and everything really dosn't scare me at all (even though I have the worst pain tolerance ever). Although I have been told the baby is fine I'm just more worried about any complications at birth. Mostly because this day is not about me, its about our baby coming into this world and although I am a big part of it I do realize that its my job as babys mother to do everything I can do that day. I'm just nervous that something will go wrong with baby more than I am worried about myself is what I;m trying to say.
We also have another doctors appointment this thursday, woo. And I also have to go do more bloodwork, the kind where you have to drink that sugar water (I'm just not to excited about sitting around in a waiting room for an hour). Other than that, thats all the news I have for right now but I figured I should do a little update!
Goodnight and love you baby.





1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Super cute belly pics. It's it amazing how fast time is flying. Well at least for me it is. Glad things are going so well! ;)