Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Martin-Angelski,

23 weeks and 5 days. I have a lot of time left to go, but it seems to be going by pretty fast. I would like it to go faster so I can see your face and feel your tiny hands grip my fingers. I can't wait to build your crib, to finally bring you home. I can't wait to give you your first bath, your first bottle, and even change your first diaper. Everything will all be worth it in the end because I have you. I don't need anything else but you. You are my light, my star. Baby, you already make my day with just a kick. I know that we are going to be great parents and we're going to have such a great family. It's the three of us and I'm so happy it is. I'm counting down the days until I see you and although it seems to go by fast, I want it to go by faster. I want to hold you. I can't believe I could ever love someone so much, someone I haven't even met. Thinking about you and feeling you makes me smile and almost cry when I think about how much I care about you already. Your my angel. I'm sure your dad feels the same way, even though he can't feel all your movements, your hiccups, or your rolls. I know that hes excited and that he loves you. I know that he can't wait to see your face and those tiny hands. We love you so much baby.

No comments: