Thursday, November 27, 2008

27 weeks and counting!

I'm 27 weeks already and that seems like such a long time when I think about it. This is the last week of the second trimester, wow. From head-to-toe baby is about 15 inches, thats more then a foot! Baby is also weighing little over 2 pounds now. The baby now has more taste buds then it will at birth. This means that baby will be able to react to the different foods that I eat, like hiccuping or kicking. Awe my babbyy :).

I feel awfully small still at this stage in the pregnancy but all is well.. as far as I know. I can't wait for the first OB appointment, then it will feel like babys finally coming. I can't believe I haven't had one yet though, a little odd if you ask me. The baby moves around... a lot, and because I'm still small I can almost see every movement.

I'm still having trouble getting to sleep at a normal time. Going to bed around 3-4 is just unacceptable but I can't help myself. When I try to lay down, I find myself laying there for an hour or so, bored and thinking too much.

The prenatal classes are still going good, we have two more left. Steve missed the last one and I was a little disapointed because I want him to know as much as he can, and that class was ment for him haha! It was all about what your couch can do in the situation and leading up, although he already talked about that a bit in class, I thought it would be good for him. Oh well, I'm sure he'll do fine when the day comes. The next class is about breast feeding. I'm not sure if I'm going to breast feed or not but I figure learning about it can't do any harm.

Thats all for now, I've got a craving for christmas cookies!

No comments: