Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am 21 weeks today! Thats a little past the half way mark, yeppie! So I'm getting behind in blogging again... I'm sorry! Exhaustion has controlled my life, climbing 4 stairs feels like climbing Mount Everest.

In 21 weeks, the baby is about 7 inches long, 11 ounces. The baby is also swallowing amniotic fluid, why? This gives the baby a taste of whats on the menu... meaning it will develop a taste for what I'm eating (I guess its going to have good taste!). Arms and legs are in proper proportion and neurons are now connected between the breain and muscles. Oh and cartilage in the babys body is now turning into bone.

I told Steve earlier this week that we should put the baby in kick boxing... seeing how much it loooooves to move and kick. Either that or acrobatics. I love the feeling of touching my belly and feeling the movements and kicks. It feels like the baby and I are communicating in a way... I love it.

OH AND!!! I've finally gained some weight, a whopping 3 pounds. Never in my life have I been happy about gaining weight. The heartbeat is also still at 130 and the ultrasound results were good, we have a healthy baby so far... and we will :).

We've been keeping busy though and now its time to start getting excited for the baby shower since its less than a month now. Yay!

I'm outty though, I'm going to take a bubble bath!

No comments: