Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tomorrow! Its tomorrow! Okay, I need to contain my excitement, but EEEE!

Okay... okay. My sister and her boyfriend asked what I wanted from them for the baby today. After awhile of choosing back and forth from a crib to a stroller, I decided a crib. I want new furniture and everything for the baby. I can't wait to do some more shopping on my own, and with Steve. I know most people get excited about buying clothes, but I'm actually excited about buying the baby bath things. Likes shampoo, baby wash, little towel wraps, clothes, and toys. I'm excited for bath time.

I'm also really excited about getting the baby books. I've already started buying them and I keep looking over which books I want to add to the collection. Its all so exciting. I've been looking at a lot of baby einstein books and toys for baby.

Thats enough, until tomorrow! Because I know tomorrow is going to be the greatest day ever... that is until baby comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWW yay. Bathtime should be super fun..and Im sure with as much as you are planing ahead, your baby will be smart as a tack. :)