Monday, September 1, 2008

Hello and welcome 14 weeks!! You know whats exciting? I woke up this morning and felt on my stumic... I pressed it slightly and could feel my uterus.. TMI? I don't think so. It was cool since I never have felt it before.

So whats happening with baby this week? Let me just tell you! As everyone knows, its the beginning of the second trimester, and know baby is growing at different paces. Baby is the size of a clenched fist, towards a straighter position as the neck gets longer and the head more erect. The baby might also be getting some hair :). Eyebrow hair and little hairs called "Lanugo" are growing over baby. Lanugo is a little coating of hair that will shed, but for now its keeping the baby nice and warm. It will shed when the baby has its own coating of fat. Oh exciting!

My Great Grandma also gave me a bear that my mother had given to her on her wedding day. It's kinda cool that she gave it to me for the baby. I put it on babys dresser already!

Thats all for today!

No comments: