Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16 weeks and do we have movement! Babys been moving around like its on caffine or something. OH, doctors appointment went well. Heard the heartbeat again and got measured. The doctor says about 17 weeks - from the last period date. I say 16 weeks, since I know the real story. In other news, Mommy and Daddy are together finally :) yay.

At 16 weeks baby weighs 3-5 ounces and is about 4-5 inches. Its muscles are getting stronger and its body is straightening out more. Baby is also making eye movements and is sensitive to touch (apparently if I poke my stumic the baby can feel it and possibly move.. cool!).

Its been awhile for updates, but I've been super busy. I'm also super tired, so I'll catch you later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome and congradulations. I saw your video on you tube, and well, I was very intrigued about reading your blog..so yea, hope everything is good. ;)

Kaityy said...

Thanks for reading and watching! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, your welcome.
Hope your ultrasound goes good wednesday