Monday, August 4, 2008

It's the 10th week now. Baby is about an inch and a half. It's getting so big and I can't wait to feel it kick. I realized this weekend that boy or girl, dosn't matter to me. Either way I won't be disapointed. I know that baby is already a gift and that I already love it way to much to be disapointed.

This week baby is moving its elbows, its knees and ankles are forming aswell. Babys bones and teeth are also starting to form. And baby is taking full advantage of its digestive system as is starts to produce digestive juices and the kidneys produce more urine... sounds yummy. AND! If baby is a boy, his testes start porducing testosterone.

Learning about what happends each week is so exciting and I love learning what happends with my baby as it grows. I wish I could see it all happen, but I guess I'll wait till the heart beat next monday.

Not much going on till then. I have to go get my blood work done this week, not exactly looking forward to that but it has to be done.

No comments: