Thursday, August 7, 2008

I didn't realize so many people were reading. I like that everyone is, its better you read this then having to update everyone seperatly. Not that I mind really, but blogging is so much easier.

I'm going to start posting pictures and perhaps some videos on youtube soon. I will still continue my blog because I absolutly love writing it. I also thought making the baby, or keeping the blogs for myself, in a book afterwards would be a good keepsake. I also want a reminder of this experience because its a huge part of my life. Its changed me so much and I've already learned a lot in the short time I have known about baby.

I'll update some more later. Me and baby are going to make grilled cheese and noodles!

P.S. Lastnight, I went to 711 and bought sunflower seeds (salted ones), ketchup chips, assorted candy, and a hotrod. I realized then, that was the baby picking out the crazy combinations. The hotrod was also BBQ which I thought smelt gross, but tasted surprisingly good. Pregnancy is a funny thing.

No comments: